Image description



First  go to your local tackle shop and ask if they could give you a cardboard tube used for delivering rods and poles, most will be happy to provide free of charge. Also over the past a lot of people have told us that they have got card board tubes from the backs of carpet shops, as they only throw them away.

Wrap your repair in bubble wrap if available or old newspapers when using old newspaper it is important to ensure there are no staples left in.

Send via Royal may find however that if your parcel is more than 1.5 metres in length it can sometimes be refused this seems to vary from office to office if they refuse try the links below these will not refuse over 1.5 metres.

Personal delivery is always welcome.         

Please do not send sections in rod tubes they bend..

Best company to use to send sections they will collect from your home address or work place.